Cash App & Instructions
To Send a Payment via Your Phone Device
- Open the Cash App application on your phone.
- You may be prompted to enter your phone # or email to sign in. Also Cash App may require a confirmation code depending on your settings.
- When you get to the Request or Pay screen (green screen), type the amount you want to pay. (Ex. $50)
- Tap the Pay option
- In the To: field, type $TCAMEZ (the church's Cashtag name) and choose Torrence Chapel from the Results field below.
- In the For: field, type what the payment is for: (Ex. Tithes, General Offering, Benevolence, Christian Education, Sunday School, Building Fund, Conference Claims, or Other).
- Tap the Pay option in the top right screen.
- The payment is completed.
NOTE: The Cash App application supports debit and credit cards from VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. ATM cards, PayPal, and business debit cards are not supported at this time.
If you have any questions, please contact Angela Davis at 704.906.6662 or by email; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org