Givelify Installation & Instructions
- First download the free Givelify Mobile Giving App from the App Store (Iphone) or Google Play (Android) to your phone.
- Open the Givelify application.
- Locate the church's account by typing Torrence Chapel in the field named Place of worship, charity, pastor, etc.
- The result should show Torrence Chapel AME Zion.
- Select it. You should see a picture of the church on the page.
- Select the green Give button to begin sending your gift.
- Select a pre-determined amount from the options OR choose Other and type in the amount you want to give.
- Select to what the gift is to be applied. (Ex. Tithe, Offering, Other). If you choose Other, please Add Message button to indicate to what the gift is to be applied. (Ex. Benevolence, Christian Education, Sunday School, Building Fund, Conference Claims, etc.)
- Select the green Give Now button.
- To complete your first gift, you will need to create a personal Givelify account.
- On the popup, choose the Continue with Facebook OR continue with Email (recommended).
- Choose the option under the Sign In button that says "Don't have an account for giving? Join Givelify".
- Enter your name, email address, and password in the required fields. Then click Submit button.
- An email will be sent to the email address you provide with an activation link. To activate your Givelify account, click the link in the email sent to you.
- NOTE: You can complete your first gift before clicking the activation link sent to your email.
- In the Givelify application, click the Continue button.
If you have any questions, please contact Angela Davis at 704.906.6662 or by email; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com